Dental Implants in North Miami Beach, FL
Restoring Your Natural Smile
Patients living with missing teeth understand just how valuable a complete smile is. Their confidence in their speech, appearance, and eating habits is affected by missing teeth. Additionally, missing teeth can cause your jawbone to weaken over time. Thankfully, Drs. Bill and Eli Abbo are experts in creating and placing your high-quality dental implants.
Dental implants are the most reliable and longest-lasting tooth replacement solution. They consist of a titanium implant connected to a personalized dental crown that blends seamlessly with your smile. Dental professionals generally consider these the gold standard in restorative dentistry because of their unmatched performance and reliability.
Discover more about dental implants by exploring our guide below.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
Your dental implants are the most advanced solution for restoring your teeth. They mimic the natural tooth structure with titanium rods that act as your tooth roots. The titanium root fuses with your jawbone in a process called osseointegration to create a strong foundation for your dental crown.
A single implant can restore just one tooth or up to four teeth with an implant-supported bridge. Our North Miami Beach dentists recommend dental implants for a variety of reasons:
- Reliable — Your restorations can last a lifetime with proper care.
- Strong — These restorations can handle the pressure of eating and speaking as you enjoy your active lifestyle.
- Natural appearance — The only visible portions of your dental implants are the customized dental crowns that sit above your gum line.
- Preventative treatment — Implants will support your jawbone structure and stimulate new bone cell growth within your jaw.
- Simple care — Caring for your new implants is as easy as brushing and flossing as recommended by your dentist. You also should schedule regular dental maintenance appointments with our expert dentists Drs. Bill and Eli Abbo.
Creating & Placing Your Dental Implants
Your Initial Consultation
Your journey to a dazzling smile begins with an initial consultation with our experts at Dr. Abbo Advanced Dentistry. We’ll examine your teeth and provide a professional cleaning before treating any underlying oral health issues as necessary.
We’ll also take dental X-rays at this time to identify whether your jawbone is stable enough to support your implants. Our dentists may recommend a supplemental procedure to help increase the strength of your jaw and create a better foundation for your restorations.
Placing Your Titanium Dental Implants
Once we’ve fully prepared your smile for your new restorations, you’ll visit our office for the placement procedure. We’ll first provide another deep cleaning of your mouth before we apply local anesthesia and your choice of dental sedation. Our expert prosthodontist will then surgically place your implant directly into your jawbone.
Your implants will naturally fuse with your bone through osseointegration in the months following this procedure. During this time, you’ll wear temporary crowns that allow your gums to heal.
Receiving Your Custom Crowns
After your implants have fully healed, we’ll have you return to our office to place your personalized dental crowns. These porcelain restorations can match the size, shape, and color to blend perfectly into your smile. The only visible portion of your restoration will be the custom crowns.
You’ll leave our office that day with your dream smile, having improved the functionality and appearance of your teeth.
At-Home Dental Implant Care
Because we design your dental implants to mimic your natural tooth structure, their daily care is just as easy. Just brush your teeth twice daily with fluoride toothpaste, along with regular flossing once a day. Avoid snapping the floss down onto your gums to prevent pain and possible damage.
Follow our guidelines below to ensure the health of your stunning new implants:
- Avoid gritty whitening toothpaste — Your porcelain crowns are susceptible to scratches when you use whitening toothpaste with gritty elements such as baking soda and charcoal.
- Limit staining foods and beverages — Berries, coffee, wine, and other dark substances can permanently stain your natural teeth and cause the crown to stand out.
- Visit our North Miami Beach dental office twice a year — Our expert dentists work hard to ensure our patients receive the necessary adjustments and preventative cleanings to extend the life of their implants.
Schedule Your Implant Consultation With Dr. Abbo
If you’re missing any teeth, you deserve the highest quality solutions for your dental needs. Thankfully, dental implants help patients find the best restorative treatments for their lifestyles. Whether you’re looking to restore just one tooth or a whole row, we have solutions that can improve your confidence and quality of life. Learn more about dental implants by scheduling an appointment at our North Miami Beach dental office. Contact us today by calling (305) 945-0909.Contact Us